Social icons



Wild In The Streets is a 1968 cult film about, well, from what I can tell it's about a bunch of hippies that believe that old people are gross and attractive 20-somethings should rule the world. Something like that. Hence the quote below. I haven't seen it yet, but I came across it a few weeks ago and fell in love with the poster design.


"I have nothing against our current President... that's like running against my own grandfather. I mean, what do you ask a 60-year-old man? - You ask him if he wants his wheelchair FACING the sun, or facing AWAY from the sun. But running the country? FORGET IT, babies!" 

Max Jacob Flatow Jr

bkFJfAc2myWiHAeHbbuMglnCMSm

I thought it would be cool to try to make a font inspired by the wavy text used for the top billed actors above the title. I created this beta version with a (shitty but capable!) online program called Font Painter. There is more than one site dedicated to creating fonts this way, and Buzzfeed has a cute and easy tutorial if you'd like to try it yourself.


WAVES iwaves-i-characters


la-la-me-0204-jones-obit-jpg-20140204

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLwV2xafpk[/embed]
Download WAVES i here.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Disqus for Okay Thanks Maria