Social icons



Speaking of Roxane Gay…I was scrolling through her tumblr the other day and saw a link to a review she wrote for a site called Shop Catalog.


I must say, I still have not read that review (oops), but I have found a new favorite website for curated coolness.

Shop Catalog is 'an experimental website dedicated to helping you discover cool stuff.'

I, for one, am a big fan of well curated anything (as long as it’s not too pretentious). Think Miss Moss, The Jealous Curator, or It’s Nice That. I used to spend a lot of time on Svpply when that was a thing, until it was shut down. It has since been replaced by Very Goods, which is very good for finding unique gifts for friends and family. I must say, though, Shop Catalog has a decidedly feminine slant (it appears that all of the current contributors are female!), and I’ve already decided I like it much more than Very Goods.

Below are a few things I found floating around on Shop Catalog that I think are pretty interesting. Certain things, like the mala and the beret seem ripe for a DIY if anyone (not me!) is into that sort of thing.

shop-catalog-faves

1 comment

  1. I'm with you, as long as it isn't too pretentious I love well curated picks. Never heard of Shop Catalog, but I'll have to check them out (along with her review as well).

    Zauni.
    www.hellozauni.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Disqus for Okay Thanks Maria